2012年6月15日星期五

mode Revisited

  When was that? Three years ago? I went to buy something and I noticed a long curly eyelashes

nicely to the seller. I did that before. They sleep in the morning and take your lashes like

pillows. I could not control myself. Where you have your eyelashes?

She beamed. In our company, she said. Do you want? It was tempting, but I'm old now. Forty-five

years, I would have jumped at the chance. Then we wore false eyelashes every day. I was an expert

and could rely on mine in less than a minute. They made her face alive. Now they are back in

style. I could go back and re-use, except my face and my eye fell inches away. How can I glue

false eyelashes if I can not see a thing without my glasses?

In my 20's and 30 men I have admired. I would go in and people are turning to look at. Now I take

a walk and everyone thinks I'm as transparent as air, not just there. So, I am living just to

please.

I hate curtains. They gather too much dust, and they block out the light. Outside my window I see

the leaves and shade my room. But one day last year, they cut the trees. I had to think of

something to obstruct the view. When my oldest daughter, Risa, has a lot of things done for the

house. When they migrated to the United States for most of his business has stayed with me. I

decided to turn them into mobile. They now hang heavily in my window. His son, Nicc are, come to

me and I took a picture. He called the original hippie. Exactly! This is what I am.

Ours was a generation of extreme rebellion. We reversed the institution. What was your creation?

Institutions, the manner to be things. Due to our guts in the world is now more free than before.

The women learned to curse himself. I like curse, but now to control myself, because more people

do not swear. The hippies did the marriage because they felt constricted. Until the 50's a rather

conservative magazine Cosmopolitan, the short story was presented. In the '60s, he spoke of women

who are burning their bras, so that their husbands. The struggle against the institution intends

to break all the rules.

Now that fashion is back. I used to wear mini skirts, three inches below the hip. Then I had nice

legs. The office of my boss did not ask me ever to get back in the bottom drawer filing cabinet.

I crouch to get it. Then the girls who took the Jeep to work will wear basketball shorts under

their mini skirts. Well, they only wear shorts. We used to wear, what we call hot pants. All I

can say now is - what happened to my legs? In the past they have be awesome again Π.

Today, they maxi-dresses. Long dresses with one shoulder bare. When I was young, my robes tied

around my neck and in the middle of my back. We do not wear bras. Our breasts were young, tall

and proud. Now? Joan Rivers said it best. She complained about a man who tries by their

freshness. He was setting an ankle bracelet - a bracelet on his ankle and touched his chest. His

chest was so low. I laughed all night. Excellent joke. I wonder how many people he got.

And platform shoes! We wore platform shoes in the 60s. I remember a warning on my diviner

heights. Anything over an inch, she said. It will fall and you hurt your arm. I went to Hong Kong

and I bought a pair of platform shoes pink and green. Then walk on the sidewalk, I stumbled and

fell between a young couple and scratched my arm on the spindle young woman. The fortune teller

was right absurd.

As a hippie was a wonderful thing. I remember in Sausalito in the early '70s, the house and

flower children. There I saw a beautiful thin, blond young woman in a see-through kurta, Indian

dress then so fashionable. He was off-white, and she was naked under harsh. She wore flowers in

her hair and was of French bread that she had been shopping in a basket strapped to the arm. I

was shocked and envious at the same time. I wish I had the courage to do it.

Thus, the mode is back, but I'm too old to wear it. But, I remember very well. And all I have to

say is that the youth of today do not have the same kind of courage and spirit that we had when

we are young in the 60s and 70s were.




没有评论:

发表评论