2012年7月20日星期五

Chanel Illusion D'Ombre Long Wear

The illusion of Chanel Outlet Store Ombre D'wear long bright river eyeshadow, part of the collection Lotus, described as green with golden moments. I was really hoping to capture it in different lights, to show that goldenness (because there is, and it's fascinating), but I think it just looks different every time I take another photo. You'll see what I mean below. For me, it seems lighter and bluer than the previously published Epatant. But then again, it depends on the lighting.

Kind of grain texture, the gel-foam, but it is leveled, and leaving a shimmering curtain of silk. There is nothing like cream shadows I've seen before. In fact, I always find it a little harder to work with. It seems that I end up taking a little bit each time, and I just put it on the back of my hand and take Chanel Reissue 2.55 out of. I love him, that he was willing to work with an unusual shape, but I do not know if most people will be amazed.

I was told that his hands for the application, but I can not bring myself to dip your fingers in the pot (supplied with screw cap). Includes brushes are used and very compact. I think it's better if the liner brush. As a rule, I use a brush to apply cream shadows. The line of concealer brush works. I do not think that much difference when using wet or dry, although it was easier to switch to the brush when wet. Longevity is phenomenal. Removal is not a problem as long as you use waterproof eye makeup remover.

Clearly, outside the Swatch I understand that the river was to be the shadow of the evening. This is what you wearChanel Wallet to a party or fancy dinner. You can save a quad-Rives for work or dinner, but if you want attention, you select the river. He notes with gold glitter in the light, and I hope that the sun was when I photographed the specimen, so that you can really see what I mean. But the weather was nuts. It's so hot, and then rain.

没有评论:

发表评论