2012年9月25日星期二

The seasons in the SMM

I'm really happy at home during the Milan Fashion Week. The seasons in the SMM, I spent most of my time running between shows very high heels and never really enjoy what I've seen, it has not always been the panic find a taxi and him. In the next show Not to mention, it was a joy to watch as the bands off and landing to develop online from the comfort of my office barefoot. I feel really participate in the show Prada Laptop Bags?, for one. Satin ebony and ivory, the effects of fuzzy fur coats on cloudy prints and flowers everywhere (from embellished applications, you name it, apart from real flowers, they are almost all incarnation) Prada collection All you combined moody - see trippy, space shoes - Case with 60-inspired refinement, a cheeky appreciation for fine fabrics. As terrible as shoes, bags were in the spring of 2013 track surprisingly sober. Penetrated in contrast with the madness shoes, lady Prada Messenger Bags, or capricious charm. The soloists are sparklers small chain with decorative handles. In fact, the classic Prada handbag structured fat patent floral detail and shiny crocodile were taken down a few sizes. I'm really, really tiny now, tiny, tiny pockets. I wish I had a machine miniaturization and all my pockets could reduce the size Lilliputian! Fortunately, Prada Mini Bags?is it for me - small, where it is for spring '13!

没有评论:

发表评论