2012年10月26日星期五

a love hate relationship with the Kardashians

As for celebrity style goes, Kim has some great success ?Louis Vuitton new 2012?and also has some major flaws. Kanye seems to have taken the reins to tell Kim to wear, and seems generally uncomfortable. I do not know, but if you told me to wear a skirt and tight leather boots cage heels in the rain, I would say no, but Kim does not seem to mind.

Kim is fun to watch. His mother realized that it was a dollar sign and Kimmy was enthusiastic to promote the best he could, and has worked so far. Like it or not, you know your name and know that your love life. Kim was hooked Kanye West recently as a magnet, and it seems to Louis Vuitton Nomade Leather?use the other as an accessory. After his return from Paris, Kanye Miami planned to be included in reality show Kim and realize things stars, such as dressing and seek in the house.

I have a love hate relationship with the Kardashians, as many of you. I catch her ??show, meeting some louis vuitton sobe?of his antics amusing, and I find many things involved in the ridiculous, one constant presence and news paparazzi.

没有评论:

发表评论