2012年10月30日星期二

Julia Carta show us how to get used to search Ella Henderson Halloween

If you are still planning your Halloween makeover then build X Factor bookies favorites, Ella Henderson. The participants rocked a glamorous beauty overlooking spookylicious X Factor Halloween special on Saturday night and we asked makeup artist Julia Carta X Factor give us a step by step guide to get it to rebuild. Ella greenhouses dyed bright red blood on the lips, have most of the singing sensation 16 years old beauty Halloween scare ... Louis Vuitton Epi Leather bags A. Preparation is important for the skin Ella loans. We peeled off with Polish Vita Liberata Superfine skin (face and body). This scrub contains jojoba beads soften superfine dead cells and smooth the surface of the skin. Second We then continued his skin prepared with the skin plumping Vita Liberata crap peptide that regulates the pH of the skin and uses a Vita Liberata beam when the skin beautiful lighting. Third I applied the Pore Perfecting Potion Urban Decay complexion on the face of Ella to him time to, before I applied makeup. 4th I started with the eyes and used the Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion to ensure their makeup lasted. Then I applied a little bit of Chanel VITALUMIèRE Aqua Foundation in beige. I used a thin layer of powder bath to lay the foundations. 5th I used the Rimmel Kohl Liner Waterproof Scandaleyes black in the crease of the eye to create a 60 / Black Swan form. I then swept blend brush back and forth to soften the line. On the basis I have the Chanel Illusion d'Ombre in illusory. Then I Kryolan flakes money to cover them. On the bottom lash line I traced Chanel Ombre D'illusion illusory along the lash line and extended it with the black line along this line with glitter silver Kryolan merge. I applied a series of Eylure lashes and two coats of Rimmel Lash Flirt Mascara Glam'Eyes up and down. 6th I watched Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil Yeyo (white) in the water line to create a wide-eyed look. Then i. A black eye shadow / black palette from Urban Decay Naked smoke on the crease and even more drama 7th Then I applied Chanel VITALUMIèRE Aqua Foundation in beige and hidden and revealed shortcomings Clinique Airbrush Concealer with the same 01 8th Around the cheekbones and browbones I Rimmel Wake Me Up Mark Instant Radiance Shimmer Touch Radiant Rose 002nd This was followed by the foundation of Chanel Poudre Universelle Libre. 9th Ella had her eyebrows threaded and shaped by Shavata, but I have to define them Benefit Brow Zings Shaping the kit better. 10th Then I went to the cheekbones with bronzer Benefit Hoola diet. On the apples of your cheeks I have Rimmel Lasting Finish Blush Color Soft Rose Liv. 11th For the lips, I have called a beautiful lipstick as a stain Chanel Rouge Allure Satin Lip Colour Light the Passion. 12th Ella finally created their nails with Rimmel 60 seconds nail polish in Red Carpet, inlaid with precious stones Jinny Rocks body red crystal.

没有评论:

发表评论