2012年11月1日星期四

Natalie speaks plans Ratabesi philosophy

Natalie Ratabesi plans "comfortable" clothes as a creative director Philosophy di Alberta Ferretti. Louis Vuitton Leather Handbags Natalie Ratabesi promised Philosophy Alberta Ferretti name to do "easy to wear". The British designer has been appointed creative director of Philosophy di Alberta Ferretti last week, after roles in famous fashion houses such as Gucci and Oscar de la Renta. Ratabesi has many ideas to the collection unique and accessible to a variety of women. "I think something that is not overbuilt, difficult or uncomfortable - something that is easy to wear." She told the British newspaper The Telegraph "I try many kinds of women, not to react one. It's nice to give you the options. I was very happy to do something that is in a different price category also. Check out these brands in New York as Theyskens 'Theory and Helmut Lang brands, the girls wear. they are a bit more affordable " Ratabesi graduate of the prestigious London art and design college Central Saint Martins in 2000. John Galliano gave the young protégé a job two months before they had even completed, whereupon Ratabesi spent four years working in Paris for both Christian Dior and Galliano. "It was the best time of my life, a lot of fun. It was a lot of money to get very creative at the time, John and gave us a lot of freedom," she gushed. Anglo-Italian designer spent his childhood in Rome, but he was born in England and returned to London when she was 17 years of the study. Also a passage from a year in Italy Gucci Ratabesi not lived in Rome for 16 years. "I speak Italian, but politics, and many other things, is different, and even if I do not speak Italian -. And I have a novel accent -. Speaking taxi driver to me in English, I'm like, OK on I give , "she revealed.

没有评论:

发表评论