2012年12月17日星期一

a pet lizard for Christmas


'The most memorable discount prada bagChristmas present I ever received was when I was eight. I really wanted a pet lizard for Christmas and my parents said 'no'. When Christmas eve came around, my mom and dad lead me into their bedroom and all the lights were off except a glowing terrarium with my new lizard inside. I was so excited!'I always ask my friends and family to buy a gift from Oxfam Unwrapped. Purchasing an alpaca or a goat or a farm essentials kit for families in need are totally unique gifts that reminds us that giving is receiving.'

'The smell of cinnamon and vanilla always reminds me of Christmas,' says Scarlett. 'My family always makes a Danish rice pudding with almonds and a cherry sauce for the holidays and it is only made once a year. The scent of it cooking fills the whole house'.I love to make my eyes really pop for New Year's. It's a sexy, festive look to ring in the New Year. The new Dolce&Gabbana Glam Liner, £24.50 (at Harrods) is easy to apply and you can make the line as defined as you want without making a big mess!'

'When I know I'm going to be attending Prada Shoulder Bags holiday parties and gatherings I like to wear a really elegant but provocative scent – I love The One which is floral, fruity and really classic.There are some great travel sizes, like the miniature Macadamia Healing Oil Treatment, REN Frankincense Revitalising Night Cream and, our personal favourite, Ole Henriksen Truth Serum Collagen Booster. As well as full size freebies like Percy & Reed Lovingly Light Foaming Treatment Mask (which won best hair mask in our beauty awards) and an Instant Lash Extender by HC which promises to extend your lashes after just one use whilst doubling up as a great everyday mascara.

The number 13 is no longer unlucky, for beauty enthusiasts at least. Harvey Nicols have brought back their limited edition gift with purchase just in time for Christmas. When you spend over £95 in Beyond Beauty in all Harvey Nicols stores you will receive a toiletries bag packed full of 13 products worth over £150.

There are some great travel sizes, like the miniature Macadamia Healing Oil Treatment, REN Frankincense Revitalising Night Cream and, our personal favourite, Ole Henriksen Truth Serum Collagen Booster. As well as full size freebies like Percy & Reed Lovingly Light Foaming Treatment Mask (which won best hair mask in our beauty awards) and an Instant Lash Extender by HC which promises to extend your lashes after just one use whilst doubling up as a prada nylon shoulder baggreat everyday mascara.

没有评论:

发表评论