2012年12月22日星期六

white vests in plain black ink


Splashed across white vests in plain birkin bag outletblack ink, the t-shirts announcing that ‘Dior is Dope’ and “Gucci got game’ have been snapped up by attendees of London Fashion Week, as well as catwalk favourites Jourdan Dunn and Cara Delevingne.The T-shirts are unavailable to purchase at the moment but will available from the brands online retailer soon.

I've been a huge fan of Mulberry for a while now, but I'd never gotten to go to a show before. It was so exciting to finally come to one. Mini gnomes? Life-size gnomes? Yes please! Fresh squeezed juice and cake on arrival? YES please!

On the second floor of Selfridges, expect to find bespoke installations from Brit designers Osman Yousefzada, Peter Pilotto and Mary Katrantzou. Curiosities such as  a never before seen film from Peter Pilotto and Christopher de Vos, hand painted pieces from illustrator and Osman collaborator Tanya Ling,  and the iconic pieces from Mary Katrantzou’s hermes online outlet storeautumnal show.

Saunter up to the third floor and more designers await your arrival with an array of mannequins wearing a selection of clothing from Sibling, Eudon Choi, House of Holland, Emma Cook and JW Anderson, the new wave of British designers which have recently made their way to the store’s contemporary department.If you missed out on the antics of Fashion Week, have no fear as Selfridges is bringing London Fashion Week to life with an array of installations throughout their London store.

Mostly my entire monday was spent being a large ball of stress mentally preparing for my big DJ DEBUT at the Topshop x JW Anderson party! Which may seem, not so "big" but let me tell you - this was something I had always wanted to try doing, so when my night finally came, I was beyond terrified. I got pretty excited when I got my hard invite which even had my name printed on it! #nerdalert

The party got crazy to say the least - I danced around with my friends, saw an amazing performance by Jessie Ware and got over the fear of DJing publicly. I'd say the night was a success.However, the night came to an end and I had an early wake up call for my last London show - chanel cross body bagMulberry! GOOD MORNING GNOMEYS!!!

没有评论:

发表评论