2013年5月26日星期日

Fashion Tips Kim Kardashian needs


  Kim Kardashian is creatively inspired friend Kanye West style.

The mother-to-be widely experimenting with his wardrobe of pregnancy, but not yet found a formula that they feel confident in.

The 32-year-old is expecting her first child with her boyfriend Kanye West and tried fitted kitchen flowing robes and dresses to flatter her stomach more.

Bit unfair, Kim came under public scrutiny for their maternity fashion choices.

"I'm open to new things, so if anyone has one I need. I need them," the brunette beauty joked with British magazine Now. "I make connections and try things at home all the time and there are so many things that do not work. I think you're really curvy and opt for baggier look, it does not work., It helps if you have things that closely, you show your new curves are to wear. "

Kim also gets style inspiration from the father of her unborn child, Kanye.

The reality TV star is traveling around the world with the rapper-and-fashion-designer made clothes they see from a different perspective.

Kanye, who launched his fashion line Dw by Kanye West launched in 2011, is for the grant of its input when it comes to their fashion choices known Kim.

"I like his style and I love her advice. I'm thrilled when we shop together and also when I travel with it and see what happens in the fashion went to other parts of the world. I of colors and shapes that we integrate into our own [clothes Kardashian] collection'm thrilled, "she said.

© Cover Media




没有评论:

发表评论