2013年6月10日星期一

Disgraced designer John Galliano shows the horrors of addiction


      The fashion designer John Galliano has his first interview since being released from Dior sober in 2011 after a video professing his love for Hitler went viral.

The 52-year-old bares his soul Vanity Fair journalist Ingrid Sichy set for a piece to run in the July issue of the magazine.

It is a dark story of addiction and tobacco causes a significant beatings and bullying childhood.

"To read about the Holocaust and Jewish history," After two years of sobriety, in which he claimed to have, Galliano said he was ready to make a comeback.

Here are some highlights from the interview:

His tirade Hitler intoxicated. "This is the worst thing I've said in my life, but I did not want it .... I want to find out why this race against the anger was tried, I realize now that I was so f *** ing angry and discontent, when (sic) with myself I have the meanest thing I could say. "

Its dependence on pills and vodka was so bad that ". I would end up in a psychiatric hospital or Six Feet Under"

It was first used as drinking water "stood outside Dior." Later, pills, alcohol was a way down from the adrenaline rush of a great show.

"I would use it to block of the collections," he said. "I take a few days to get over it, just like everyone else., But with more collections, the accident occurred more often, and then I was a slave. Secondly came the pills because I could not sleep. Then take other pills, because I can not stop shaking. I also have these huge bottles of alcohol that people have for me. Towards the end, it was all I could get my hands on. vodka, vodka-and-tonic or. Wine to get in the believe that it would help me sleep. Wrong. did not even "He began to hear voices in his head, but" "he thought had a drug problem.

He surrounded himself with enablers, and is increasingly unable to care for themselves

"I lived in a bubble. Would backstage and there was a queue of five people to help me submit. A person would a cigarette for me., The next person would be easier. I do not know how to use the ATM"

Then he said to blackouts have begun "Not having washed, I would be covered with wounds and humiliated," he said, "I was shaking for five days, I would not sleep, I would go to bookstores and get yourself ... help books, but I was in denial. I throw back in the gym. I would be careful what I ate. And of course, the whole cycle again. "

See the infamous "I love Hitler" video courtesy of the sun.

没有评论:

发表评论