2013年8月9日星期五

Miley Cyrus goes couture in Harper's Bazaar, talking about evolution and Fave Fashion Designers

Miley Cyrus is all adults and look more beautiful than ever on the September issue of Harper's Bazaar. Chanel 2.55 bag In honor of the big fashion issue, Miley put his grill off, watered the twerking and covered her hot bod in some of the best ways we have applied each eye. The singer showed a really stylish side in the editorial, modeling prom dresses and sparkling designer terribly chic, such as Giorgio Armani Prive, Chanel, Dior, Valentino, Versace Atelier and much more. Superb! This is not the sweet innocent girl we knew campaign, Cyrus recently turned into a punk rocker with serious sex appeal and opens its evolution style editor Laura Brown. In his video interview (and very shy!) Frank He raises his famous pixie cut, the catalyst of the new edgy attitude. "I was working in Philadelphia and I met Chris McMillan in my hotel room. I gave him my hair bleach and cut it. I did not even look like me!" As for his obsession with fashion, Miley said she did her homework. "I look at blogs online, as the night when I sleep. I think if you read something all night kind of rule in your brain ... I think it happened to me," she admits with a smile. And while the star certainly has his choice of designers want to wear every day, it is a talented guy who has a special place in his heart. "Marc Jacobs has always been one of my favorites. We were very close. His clothes are perfect on this line remain high fashion, but also where I do and the people are inspired by him., It like a second skin," she said, adding that the design of the network almost naked she wore recently at the Met Gala was one of his absolute favorites. Chanel bag As for their favorite fashion, Miley, the shares they currently obsessed with all of Moschino now also takes its role very seriously as a symbol of style. "It was an organic thing. Since I take more control of my life, people follow, and inspired by her. People want to see someone with a real clear vision of who they are now," she said simply.

没有评论:

发表评论