2013年10月9日星期三

audacity that even Catherine

, but I have to look only to my family and friends and realize that they are all even that is ” .Gaultier decided to turn their Spring – Summer 2014 collection on the head and on criticism itself . With a hermes kelly walletwink, turned his irreverent designer collection of podiums, one of the most popular tickets on Saturday in a high-octane pastiche of ” So You Think You Can Dance ” – the United States show dance competition . Rossy de Palma , the muse of filmmaker Pedro Almodovar sitting on a panel in the cabaret theater waving placards as ” boring ” and ” No, thanks ” to audition models like Karly Kloss , the excitement music vogued vain . Almodovar – esque scene a theatrical beat his wife interrupted the presentation , with Palma met the attackers – a moment of pure pantomime, drawing boos from the audience.

 Such was the audacity that even Catherine Deneuve normally in equilibrium , sitting in the front row , in time and laughter picked up at the end . In other shows, presentations of the day were much easier – like the Belgian designer Veronique Leroy , whose carefully constructed garments in black and white that speak for themselves. Mono has also been observed in a surreal collection of Comme des Garcons . Moreover, Vivienne Westwood has remained true to its natural and channeled medieval peasants eccentricity , while the collection of Viktor & Rolf disappointed made ​​in an abstract way their last show by the loss of creative energy . ” I think that we somehow get through and I get to work , and if I . My morning coffee and have five minutes to myself , I think , ‘ Oh wow , I’ve been working all day ” ‘ Oliver with a little older, they also felt confident enough to go out and start traveling the world with him.

 ” I as I go , go, go at the moment feel , but I’m in a chanel reissuegood place and I feel happy and excited about the future ,” she said. There is no doubt that the people watching , the best is to look for Bickmore . Does she think she will get married or have children ? ” I do not know. I look at my little boy who is six years old and I think , ‘ Oh, I could go back ? . ” Tell you what You never know what life has in store for you . I never thought my life would pan out as far. I’m kind of one of those people who take it as it comes . we’ll see. ”

没有评论:

发表评论