2013年11月12日星期二

if they liked their insurance

Too many times, the bully and the bullied will bring a gun into the picture.”om setting. But if there was a jerk, we dealt with him. Maybe that’s what teammates should have done to Incognito and stood up for Martin, I don’t know,” I said. “You gotta handle yo’ business brother,” Bag said. “Speaking of handling your business, why does Obama always have Chanel bagBill Clinton bailin’ him out?” Bag said, changing the subject. “What do you mean?” I asked “Well Clinton, whom some folks still think was our first black president, bailed him out with a speech during his last campaign. Now he’s telling Obama to man up and honor his commitment on the health care plan,” Bag said.

 “The president told people if they liked their insurance they could keep it; “Yes but these dudes are pro football players. They get paid to be mean. I wouldn’t want a guy who he anticipation and Gucci clutheseagerness is at an all time high. The website selling the tickets crashed on Monday and on Tuesday all tickets were sold assuring that the Tests match will be a housefull affair. Dairy product company, Amul which lauds itself for being the taste of India for its well known witty ads featuring the famous 'Amul girl' paid tribute to Tendulkar with an ad. A cartoon character who looks like Sachin during his younger days with long curly locks is see can’t man up in the locker room lining up beside me on the field. I couldn’t count on him,” Bag said.

“I agree with you to some extent, Bag. I worked in factories, I’ve been in sports locker rooms with all the towel snapping and Louis Vuitton cluthwhatnot. I don’t think anyone, especially kids, should have to tolerate any bullying,” I said. “Mean Joe Greene, Jack Tatum, Mike Curtis, all them old cats in the NFL were bullies. Mean Joe would spit in your face,” Bag said. “That was then,” I said. “Exactly. It’s the feminizin’ of everything. They might as well be playing flag football and not even keep score. Things have gotten so soft,” Bag said. “They want men to play nice until we need them to go to war or look into a strange noise in the house at night.”

没有评论:

发表评论