2013年9月27日星期五

it first showed off at IFA

Ridiculousness and Fantasy Factory Chanel West Coast will serve as the featured model for TRUKFIT Juniors. “I’m so happy to have joined the TRUKFIT team. Fashion, Hip Hop, and skating culture are a Hermes Birkin Bagsbig part of my life so coming to be a part of the TRUKFIT family felt just right for me,” says Chanel. “The girls line is super sick, and I’m hyped to be reppin’ it! Looking forward to the future with my TRUKFIT family.”interest of 5 per cent. The important thing was that it was enough to fix my bathroom.days of fancy clothes and we’re done and can move on, right? Please? NOPE. Fashion already has a warped sense of time (winter coats for sale in June, anyone?), and now we’re done with our third week of Fashion Week, this one in Italy. Milan Fashion Week has come and gone, but as with both New York and London before it, the full story of the event isn’t just what happens inside the shows.

'Although I am a stay-at-home mum, with careful budgeting I'm confident I can raise the money to get them back - and if I don’t and I lose the bags and shoes, I won’t be totally heartbroken. 'That's Hermes Birkinwhy it's a win-win situation. I got the money I needed and I’m not left in debt in real terms. I felt quite proud that I didn’t have to ask anyone for money.' Earlier this year, she went back and pawned a Cartier watch worth £4,000 for £1,000, to raise money to take her children on holiday. As Phil Diaper, director of the national pawnbroker chain Suttons & Robertsons, puts it: 'It's a middle-class thing, with people needing money for school fees or tax bills.' But anyone tempted should heed Lorraine’s words of warning. TRUKFIT Juniors will include t-shirts ($29.95), fashion tops ($35.00-$88.00), active knits ($29.00-$55.00), caps ($20.00-$32.00), and outerwear ($120 & up). Wayne and stylist Marisa Flores served as the creative directors and designers for the line.

the new TVs is an LG "Sound Plate" it first showed off at IFA (pictured after the break). There's no price or release date yet, but expect it to hit in Q4. Beyond the new TVs, LG is also slashing prices on its Hermes Kelly Handbagsexisting lineup, with the higher end LA9700 models in the same sizes dropping to $6,500 and $4,500. Concerned about needing HDMI 2.0 in the future? We don't have firm answers yet, but LG says it's working on a solution for existing models. Even its 55-inch curved OLED TV is getting a price break, dropping down to $10,000 at retail from its previous launch price of $14,000. “When I created TRUKFIT, I wanted it to have something for everyone. Now my female fans can get their TRUK on too,” says Wayne. “I’m psyched to have my artist, Chanel West Coast, involved as she personifies what TRUKFIT Juniors and

没有评论:

发表评论